TOPS Week 6

 This was a tough week as far as fighting for what I want. What I want? To be healthier. I'm so tired of all this excess weight and feeling lousy.

I'm down 2.4 more pounds ๐Ÿ˜.

Things I did well: 

I fought urges to eat when I know I wasn't hungry. Telling my body, "NO" is tougher than you may think.

I didn't eat after 7. Well, 2 nights we didn't get home from activities until 7, so those nights don't count, but the other nights I resisted snacking after 7 (mainly popcorn)

I stuck to all the other things I've made changes on: No soda, more water, more veggies, no "bad" snacks, whatever else I've made changes to.

Things to improve:

Exercising. I need to get moving. I miss feeling like I could tackle anything I wanted. I miss feeling like I could walk out the door and knock out 12 miles on whatever trail I choose. 

Portion sizes. I want to start reducing my portion sizes. I feel like this will help reduce my calorie intake significantly.

Thank you for helping me stay accountable. I really appreciate the support and love each week!

I know there are several people that just read my blog and never comment. This makes me a little sad. I'd love to hear from you, even in a private text or message. ❤️❤️❤️

BUT if you prefer to just read and move along, that's ok, too. I still love you๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜.


Comments

  1. Reading and live you so much. I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here, I read! I believe in you and love you so much! You did great this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Teresa!! The weather next week is looking good for getting out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sad part is, the weather doesn't really stop me... it's the busyness and making myself just go. Isabel and I are going to head to the gym this morning. It'll be the first time I've been there since before we bought the house... That was October. Ugh

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year