TOPS Week 5

 Super proud day!

I've lost 1.4 pounds. May not seem like much, but it's less, and after the last couple weigh-ins I needed that.

Things I did well this week: I said no to soda (that's like 8 weeks in a row now), I cut sweets (that was a tough one), and added veggies to more meals. 

Things I need to work on: portion sizes and late night snacking.

My goal for this week is to not eat past 7:00pm.

BTW- Curt is also working on being healthier and this totally applies to our lives right now.


Sometimes I hate him...
 

Comments

  1. That is awesome, you can do this!
    When the kids were younger I would feel the same....I then realized I was a better person if I had some time to myself, so I selfishly took it! At least three days a week I would get home from work, spend some time with the kids, but then tell them to go play, I needed to get my workout done so they could eat. And as long as I was making something they loved they enthusiastically complied!! ;) It's really important to take the time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your loss this week! We love having you in our group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I LOVE the graphic! It is soooooo true and soooooo unfair! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year