TOPS Week 19

I've noticed the first line of whatever I type shows up when I share my blog. So, I've decided not to post the important information in the first line. 😁
I lost 1.8 this week. I've really noticed the loss in my chest. My cup size is becoming much smaller and my current bras continue to fit better. 
Where I'm not noticing the change is in my stomach. I feel like the change there has stalled. I know it's the overall loss that's important, but I really want my gut to go away.
Going on week 3 of not doing Tuesday Tabata with my sister. Not good.
I start official training for my half marathon in a couple weeks. Basically when we get back from vacation.
We leave on vacation this next week. I feel strong food wise and we are taking a cooler so we can bring good food on driving days. Gas is going to be expensive enough, stopping for fast food would break us. Ugh
I'll pop in with an update or two with how I'm doing with my choices while on vacation, but I won't weigh in again until July. Fingers crossed!
Here's a good reminder for me to walk or bike more:


Comments

  1. Holy smoke that’s an expensive fill-up!! Maybe I’m grateful to live in a city right now….quick commutes. Anyway, 1.8 is amazing and I continue to be both impressed and inspired by your dedication to healthy eating and living!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on complete empty. Rarely does my truck ever get this low and thankfully I only fill it every couple weeks. ❤️

      Delete
  2. Where are you going for vacation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Curt's family reunion down near Gatlinburg 😊

      Delete
    2. Yikes! I have a car and it was over $60 to fill the other day. I'm re-thinking summer travel too and we've also talked about packing lunches for holiday driving too. ... glad you remembered your daughter's activity. As you well know, you are in a busy time of your life for the next few years. You are doing really well and are very committed to your health and lifestyle. Actually, you are an inspiration to all of us. Keep it up!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Dorine ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
    4. Girl you are a force to be reckoned with. Be nice to yourself. Real change is slow and steady over time with space for real life. Have a fantabulous vacay away from the flying blood sucking critters. They should be WAY better when you get back. You are my favorite!!

      Delete
    5. 🥰🥰🥰 You're always so encouraging! Thank you!!! 😘😘😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year