30 Days of Thankful-Day #16

I should probably be thankful for the backspace and delete buttons. 

I sometimes wish life had a backspace and delete button.

Of course, should we backspace and delete sections of our lives we would not have those growing and learning experiences. I've had LOTS of opportunity for growth, so much so that you'd think I would be perfect by now. <sigh>

I had to learn to be thankful for those opportunities to grow and learn; to make mistakes and change.

I had to learn to be thankful for afflictions, trials and adversities.

My life has been full of tribulation, as most know my story, but then again, whose life hasn't?

And not only that, but we also rejoice in our afflictions, because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. This hope will not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Romans 5: 3-5 HCSB

Praise God!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year