Thirty Days of Thankful-Day #13

Anyone ever eat something and immediately regret it? I do. Often. Yesterday I ate two of THE most delicious cupcakes ever.

I ate the first quickly, the second much more slowly. It doesn't really matter how quickly one eats a cupcake, the calories are the same.

So, thanks to my inability to control myself around delicious cupcakes, I ran 4 miles this morning. Some of you may wonder what the big deal is about that.

I ran those 4 miles on a treadmill.

Anyone that knows me knows THAT is a BIG deal.

And today, I am thankful for that treadmill because this afternoon, I plan on eating another cupcake.

And that treadmill, which shall be used again tonight AND tomorrow morning, will help me to eat it guilt free :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year