TOPS Week 31

It's been 2 weeks since I've weighed in. During that time I made some wise choices and some not so wise ones. It's always such a battle.

I have noticed changes to my body more recently. My hips and "baby" gut have both reduced some in size. I'm able to wear a pair of jeans that I LOVE a little more comfortably. These are the non-scale victories I'm celebrating this week.

The scale showed a 2.4 pound loss. Pretty excited about that! At our meeting we discussed end of the year goals and I was able to share my "Year of 50" goals, which includes losing 50 pounds. Only 48 to go! 😁


I went on an overnight backpacking trip with a friend and Caleb. It was a good time, even if it was a little chilly and we had to make a detour from our original plans. Man, I love backpacking.

Seeing myself in pictures is a good reminder of how much work I have ahead of me and that each day is a new opportunity to make good choices. 

I'm worth making the change for. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year