TOPS Week 30

This week I have proven that you CAN exercise your way to a no-weight-gain-week while having a bad diet. Ugh

I'm just thankful I didn't gain.

I knew I wasn't being smart with my choices. Last night's dinner had a high amount of salt and I opted this morning to wear the exact same clothing I had worn last week so I had a true apple to apple record.

Things I'm proud of this week:


I did a high amount of walking. I tried to walk everywhere I could and even did some hiking. 

But this week also had Caleb's birthday in it. (hello birthday cake!) and a little bit of stress, which caused me to dig for as much bad-for-me food as I could find. I *have* to figure out a better way to deal with stress. Ugh. 

See you next week!

Comments

  1. It's so hard at times to tell the brain to stay away from the cake.... the fat dripping Wendy's burger, the Lucky Charms, the brownies 🤤.... you get the point. Lately I've been wanting to stuff my face with cake icing but keep reminding myself that I'd be sabotaging myself. I've lost a significant amount since August and I don't want to go back to where I was. I was miserable, sluggish, depressed about how I felt and looked....I hated myself and my life. My life may still suck at times but at least I can physically feel better in spite of it. I don't want to be like that ever again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. I have been there SO often! Congratulations on your loss and for making wise choices!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year