TOPS Week 26


I'm sitting in my truck before my meeting thinking about the past week and wanted to get these couple things on paper before the scale changes how I view the week. I'm pleased with how active I was this week, but disappointed in how I chose to eat. That pretty much sums it up. What the scale shows will just be a number and won't reflect the shorts that continue to fit better, nor the way I feel when getting up and down off the floor. 

Now to go weight in.  

___________________________

Glad I typed this out before I weighed in. As I mentioned again, I could have been very set back had I not put my feelings down first.

I gained 2.4 pounds. Next week will probably be a pretty big loss. I feel like most of this was water weight because of my hike on Tuesday. 

See you next week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year