TOPS Week 28

 I had every intention of typing out a long blog this week, so I grabbed the computer to make it easier on myself. It took so long for the computer to boot up that I don't even care to type out everything I was going to originally type. 

Stupid old computer. 

The last few weeks have been tough. I've fallen into a slump that I didn't care to be pulled out of. Curt was gone on a canoe trip and it was easy to not care. I ate every single piece of garbage I could get my hands on. 

Monday I started a program from Younique Balance Health Coaching. My sister gifted me 4 weeks of this healthy lifestyle coaching. I've really liked their perspective and it has changed my way of thinking on several things. 

I lost .8 this week. I like that it's a loss, but I wasn't expecting it. I truly expected a decent gain. I'm thankful I can begin this new journey with a loss on the scale. 

The half marathon is not happening. I took a short jog the other day, and while it didn't hurt, I just don't want to chance it. Knocking out 13 miles on concrete/blacktop won't do anything to help me long term. I'll just go collect my shirt and look forward to next year. I do have a backpacking trip coming up though. Just an overnight, but I'm excited.



I won't be updating next week. We have a funeral we need to attend and we won't be back before my meeting. Here's to making good choices while traveling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year