TOPS Week 25

 


I basically tried to sabotage myself this week. I had ice cream, junk food, and very little exercise. But, I was also sick part of the week, so there's that.

I managed to only gain .2 parts of a pound. 😁

I continue to fit into clothing I haven't been able to wear and I'm back on track and making better food choices. 

It's all about the trend. 

Next week begins my 46 Climbs hikes. 46 Climbs is dedicated to suicide prevention. This is a topic near to my heart for many reasons, but being part of the hiking community has really raised my awareness of suicide. Every year, thousands of people hike the Appalachian Trail. Many, many of those hikers do so for their mental health. Every year there are a couple thru hikers that go on to commit suicide. It is heartbreaking. The money raised from 46 Climbs goes to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. AFSP's Mission is to "save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide."

You can help by donating to my hike. For every $100 I raise, I will hike for 10 hours on our local trails. My goal is to hike for 100 hours, which would be $1000 raised towards suicide prevention. 

If you are interested in helping me to hike 😉 you can donate here: Halo Hikes Suicide Prevention

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year