TOPS Week 22

 


It's about the trend. This is what my mantra is for my current weight loss journey. I want to live in a way that is sustainable. Because of this, I know my weight loss will be slow, sometimes agonizingly slow, but healthy and something I can do for the rest of my life. Some weeks I'll have little losses. Some weeks I'll have bigger losses. And other weeks I'll have a gain. 

This week was a gain. I knew it would be and I went into my meeting knowing I hadn't done the best I could do this week, but I wasn't completely stupid either. 

My calf continues to act up. I keep rolling it out, but the little lump in there just isn't going away. This is frustrating. I can't run as long as it is doing this and over a week has gone by now. September 24th will come whether I'm running or not and I prefer to be running. 

Hopefully my .8 gain this week will be offset with better choices and a loss next week. 🤷‍♀️

Comments

  1. You have the best attitude for this type of journey- many would see a gain and give up. You are stronger than those cravings and I continue to be so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year