TOPS Year 2 Week 7

 I stayed the same. I was worried about a gain, so I took off my socks when I weighed in and that's the only reason I didn't end up with a gain. 

I've worked out hard this past week. I added in arm strengthening exercises because I have an all girls canoe trip in August and I want to make sure I'm in the best shape I can be for it.

On the opposite days I am focusing on keeping my heart rate raised for long periods of time to train for multiple hiking days. I'd really like to tackle the SHT this fall. 


We walked out to the pictographs after church on Sunday. It was rough walking because the top layer of snow has seen a lot of melting and freezing cycles, but I felt strong doing it.

That's all for today. Catch up with you all next week 😘.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year