TOPS Year 2 Week 6

I'm beginning this blog on Monday, March 20. I wish I could bottle how I feel today and bring it out for a "sip" whenever I'm struggling or want to make poor choices. I woke up feeling stronger, both physically and emotionally. For the first time in weeks it feels as if I've lost some inches on my body. That's empowering. I've gotten more accustomed to the portion sizes with the Jenny Craig meals and I'm working towards being able to recreate a few aspects of the program as well as the portion sizes. It's too expensive to continue for very long. 

Thursday

Woke up early and went to workout. Today is a busy day and if I don't go first thing then I'm afraid I won't be able to get one in. 

Working out and then weighing causes me to be heavier on the scale. I don't know why this is, but it's the oddest phenomenon. I still lost 1.2 pounds this week, even with weighing after working out. Pretty pleased with that. I'm still 4 pounds away from where I was in November. That's frustrating. I struggle with not being overly annoyed at myself. 

I've made a point of being active every day this week. If I don't go to the gym, then I at least walk. 


I prefer doing it in the woods with this guy, but sometimes I'm stuck here in town. That's ok, too. 

We've recently gotten another dumping of snow, so all the trails have a fresh look to them again. Pretty exciting. I'll try to get out and get some pictures for next week. 😊

Comments

  1. Yes please- pictures! So glad you are seeing results- they definitely work as motivators!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year