TOPS Week 11

 I knew this was going to be a bad week. I made poor choices and then mentally shrugged my shoulders and said, "Well, you've screwed up this week, why bother?"

That was Saturday. I had 4 more days in front of me. I still worked out, but by Tuesday afternoon I was over myself. I made better choices and got back on track. 

At weigh in this morning I was nervous. I expected a gain, but hoped it wasn't too bad. 

Praise God, I stayed exactly the same. <whew>

I will get to continue my streak of 6 weeks of not gaining weight which was a HUGE morale boost.

THEN we had monthly awards. 😊


I won $7 and was last month's biggest loser! Woohoo!

This is exactly the encouragement I needed for these next couple weeks. We are taking a short trip to the North Shore and it would be easy to slip into vacation mode and eat/drink whatever I want. 

Non-scale victories this week:

Fitting into my old running bra. And I can even breathe in it! 

Fastening my current bras on the smallest hook. 

Tabata Tuesday with Sandy and Danielle. Danielle is leading this and I'm pretty sure she hates us. (My upper body is SO sore)

When I was at my lowest, I walked away from the grocery store without buying garbage. That was hard. I really wanted it. 

Things to work on:

When I'm frustrated/emotional/upset turning to prayer instead of old habits. I didn't do well with that this week. 

Thank you for taking the time to read and for those of you that send me messages, thank you. Encouragement is so vital. ❤️



Comments

  1. For me, the hardest part would have been feeling really low and leaving the grocery store without junk ….I’m super proud of that one! I’m pretty sure I would have failed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard. To make it even worse, the kids had friends stay the night on Saturday. I wanted to buy them ice cream for a treat, but I knew I was weak. The next morning I made them pancakes. Apple cinnamon pancakes.
      Yikes that was hard.
      Then, Sunday, we went for more firewood. As we were walking the lane back, we saw moose prints. Curt declared that earned us Moose Tracks Ice Cream. I couldn't do it. I had to tell everyone no because I wasn't strong enough to stay away. I'm hoping to give them that reward tonight. I feel stronger today. ❤️

      Delete
  2. Great job!! I am having a hard time staying away from chocolate, you inspire me to keep trying. Every time I have some, I can't stop and then my face breaks out!! No hiding it when I have pimps near my lips! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year