TOPS Week 1

 I began going to TOPS (Take off pounds sensibly) last week. I have set a goal of making one change to my life each week. Last week I cut all soda from my intake and lost 3.6 pounds. It wasn't that hard cutting it out, which is something I knew ahead of time and that's why I chose removing soda as my first weekly challenge. The hardest part was breaking the habit of just grabbing whatever was the easiest to drink and making myself fill up with water instead. 

Other things that may have attributed to my weight loss: I wore a different shirt. I didn't eat before going.

I've set a goal of losing 5 pounds this month. Putting that goal onto paper was tough because I hate failing and I hate committing. Now, I've done both.

My long term goal is to run the Ely Half Marathon. I have no aspirations on finishing well, I just want to finish. 

Each week I will make one change towards achieving that goal. Last week I cut soda. This week will be a physical goal. ❤️

We'll see how next week goes.

You can do this, Teresa



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Man on TV

Another Year